North Kauai (Closer to the trail head)
• Anini Beach Park: Restrooms, Cold Showers, Pavilions & Picnic Tables
• Hanalei Beach Park: Located in Hanalei off of Aku Road
• Haena Beach Park: Grassy Picnic areas, close to Tunnels Beach for great snorkeling
• Milolii: Hidden along the Na Pali coastline. Only accessible by boat.
West Kauai (Farther from the trail head)
• Polihale State Park: Far western end before the Na Pali coast
• Lucy Wright County Park: Not as nice as Polihale, but if Polihale is full…
• Salt Pond Park: Located on the only natural salt pond in Hawaii
East Kauai (Closer to the airport)
• Hanamaulu Beach Park: It’s close to town and the airport yet secluded enough to be a nice place to camp.
• Lydgate Beach Park: Great place for families. Has lifeguards.
• Anahola Beach Park: Small park located alongside homes on the North/East side of the island.