Hanakapi’ai Falls among World’s most amazing waterfalls
Hanakapi’ai Falls made FoxNews’ article on the World’s most amazing waterfalls. The Na Pali Coast’s Hanakapi’ai Falls was number 4 on the list. Here’s what they had to say about it:
Located on the Hawaiian island of Kauai, Hanakapi’ai Falls can be found deep in Hanakapi’ai Valley. Seeing the falls will take some effort. You first need to hike two miles on the Kalalau Trail before trekking another two miles inland. The hike is strenuous, and is eight miles round trip, but your efforts will be rewarded with a view of one of Hawaii’s most beautiful falls.
The complete top 10 list is below. How many have you been to?
- Alamere Falls (California)
- Angel Falls (Venezuela)
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- Hanakapi’ai Falls (Hawaii)
- Havasu Falls (the Grand Canyon)
- Iguazu Falls (Argentina/Brazil)
- Niagara Falls (New York/Ontario, Canada)
- Rhine Falls (Switzerland)
- Victoria Falls (Zambia & Zimbabwe)
- Yosemite Falls (Yosemite National Park)